SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Seattle University partners with Heartful Editor to provide academic writing coaching and editing support to doctoral students. Heartful Editor’s team of caring, supportive, and encouraging academic coaches and editors help students of all skill and experience levels thrive as academic writers and effect positive change in the community through their scholarship.
Our academic coaches and editors:
- Read and review all documents for spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency in formatting, and alignment with APA (7th Edition) and campus guidelines.
- Suggest alternative words or phrases, provide guidance on sentence and paragraph structure, and advise on how to better organize ideas and strengthen flow.
- Provide students with an overview of areas that need attention and improvement, as well as recommended revisions.
- Track all edits and changes for the student to review and accept.
- Meet with students via Zoom to discuss feedback face to face, upon request.
We support students on course papers and dissertations. Seattle University will provide up to 3 hours of support per student for academic writing coaching per year and 3 hours of support per student for editing support on the dissertation. If additional support is needed, students can choose to work with our team at the rate of $50.00/hour. Please note that we are very flexible on payment so you can access the support you need and cover the cost as you are able to.
Responses to the following questions will help us determine how to provide you with the guidance you need to make progress on your academic goals. We will be in touch within 24 hours!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to supporting you!